In the course of their activities, companies are increasingly required to collect personal information. The protection of this information is governed by evolving provincial and federal legislation that businesses are often unaware of. However, compliance with these obligations is crucial and is required of all businesses in Quebec.
Our lawyers can assist you with the following aspects of privacy and access to information law:
- Compliance with provincial and federal privacy legislation;
- Drafting of privacy policies in the matter of personal information protection;
- Corporate training for the Privacy Officer of the company;
- Protection of privacy in the workplace;
- Access to information requests.