Whether it is a question of relocating personnel, of establishing a corporation in Canada, for obtaining a work permit, family reunification or simply a question of mobility, immigration laws and regulations require the intervention of an expert. Immigration lawyers at Alepin Gauthier must consider the laws and regulations throughout Canada to provide an informed and thorough opinion. Therefore, we will study all the options which best reflect your situation and needs.
Our immigration lawyers will work with our experts in fiscal, labour, civil, corporate, franchise and trademarks as well as family law to provide a complete picture of your situation and obligations. We also have agreements in Africa.
With collaborators overseas, most notably in Lebanon and Syria, our firm is equipped to comply with all your requests.
We will accompany you from the beginning of your project to immigrate until your complete establishment in Canada. Our evaluation of your needs relative to your immigration application will include the transfer of your belongings and assets, your projects relative to employment and the fiscal consequences as well as your family reunification.
We can assist for:
Temporary resident visa to visit Canada:
- For foreigners desiring to visit Canada for motives other than business
- For foreigners desiring to visit Canada for business purposes
Temporary resident status:
- For foreigners desiring to study
- For foreigners desiring to study and who qualify under the International Experience Canada program
- For foreigners desiring to work temporarily in Canada
- For foreigners desiring to work temporarily in Canada and who qualify under the North American Free Trade Agreement, the Canada-Chile free trade agreement program, the Canada-Peru free trade agreement program, and the General Agreement on Trade in Services program
- Family members you would like to sponsor
- Independent immigrants such as:
- Skilled workers and professionals
- Self-employed individuals
We can also represent our client's interest in front of administrative tribunals as well as in front of the courts:
- To negotiate with immigration agents
- To formalize a client's immigration status in Canada
- Assist clients with their claim for a refugee status
- Represent clients in front of the immigration appeals division
- Represent clients for recourses in front of administrative tribunals or for appeal of decisions in front of the Federal courts