Because healthy work relations are a key element of any successful business, Alepin Gauthier will handle your case with diligence, professionalism and integrity.
Our firm is able to intervene in various situations employers and employees face in any field of labour and employment law.
We can provide advice and representation in various matters such as:
- negotiation and interpretation of collective agreements
- grievance arbitration
- disciplinary measures
- union certification and revocation
- labour and employment standards
- negotiation and writing of employment contracts
- application of Charters of rights and freedoms
- access to information
- violation or interpretation of a non-competition clause
- provisional and interlocutory injunction
Our team also provides advice and representation in every aspect of occupational health and safety matters, such as:
- industrial accidents, road accidents and occupational diseases
- managing claims to the CNESST (CSST)
- representation before the CNESST (CSST) and the CLP
- managing financial aspects of industrial accidents and occupational diseases
Legalization of Cannabis
Our labor lawyers are also equipped to advise employers on their obligations regarding the use of cannabis in the workplace, in order to know what actions they might be interested in doing, of which, for example, only to put in place a policy related to the use of cannabis at work.